- Being overly punctual both in the warehouse and to on-site deliveries
- Working quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Setting up equipment (tables, chairs, dance floors, tents…etc.) and obtaining a deep knowledge of the equipment and it’s uses.
- Speaking with customers on-site and providing outstanding customer service
Drivers and Crewman will be measured on their ability to:
- Learn quickly the various methods of moving, transporting and installing various equipment
- Deliver equipment in a timely manner and meet customer expectations
- Develop improved methods of performing various warehouse and delivery tasks
- Work hard while maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude even after working long hours
Historical metrics will be used to measure overall employee effectiveness and success
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidate must be detail oriented and have a desire to constantly improve. They should possess great people skills; customer service and effective communication skills are a must. They should have a friendly and courteous disposition.
- Experience in towing and backing up a trailer
- Customer service experience