The typical costs you will find associated with renting folding tables and chairs from a given table and chair rental company are as follows:
- Chair rentals can cost as little as $1.00 – $1.25 each for simple, metal folding chairs, and $2.25 – $2.50 for a resin wedding chair. For a nice chiavari chair, companies can charge anywhere from $6.00 to 8.00 per chair.
- For tables, the cost is about $6-$7 for a 48-inch round table and $8-$9 for a 60″ round table. The 60″ table is the most preferred event table. $10 – $12 for the 72″ tables according to the National Association of Catering Executives.
What should be included:
- The rental company will usually charge for delivery and pick-up of the tables and chairs. The equipment should arrive in pristine condition — many companies machine wash them between uses. Some rental companies add a fuel surcharge for delivery, depending on the distance they must travel.
- Some rental companies charge an extra set-up charge of about 30 cents per chair.
- Rental of satin or polyester chair covers cost between $2 and $3 each, and sashes can cost $1 each — though some companies throw in sashes for free.
- Linen rentals cost from 25 cents for a napkin to $5 for a small rectangular tablecloth to $20 for a banquet-sized tablecloth.
- If equipment is broken, damaged or lost, you may be charged for replacement or repair cost.
Shopping for table and chair rentals:
- Tip: Read the contract carefully, and pay special attention to the replacement costs for which you will be responsible if an item is damaged or lost.
If you would like to rent tables and chairs in Phoenix Arizona, contact us today for a free quote or you can request a quote in your area by clicking below.